A fluid workforce
at your fingertips
A curated network of 8,000+ attorneys and legal professionals on demand.
What Our Clients Think
- We've used multiple resources to find qualified attorneys, and without a doubt Hire an Esquire's platform not only streamlines the process, but has enabled us to better align the needs of each phase of a project with the capabilities of skilled attorneys in a manner that helps contain costs for our clients.-Jay Hull, CIO
- Hire an Esquire is very flexible to meet each client's specific needs, and is willing to work long hours to find qualified attorneys to work on complex projects with very short notice.-Haley Carpenter, Managed Services Director
- I had a very intense, complicated, large case filed in St. Louis and needed someone on the ground who was familiar with Missouri law and toxic torts. Hire an Esquire connected me with the perfect attorney and the entire experience, from hiring to invoicing, was seamless. I would highly recommend the platform.-Lou Black, Partner
How It Works
Create your free account and post a job on our network of 8,000+ legal professionals
- Define details such as practice area and sub-specialty, years of experience, and project duration
- Our matching algorithm uses 20+ objective data points to connect you with qualified candidates
Hire an Esquire instantly recommends vetted legal professionals that match your project requirements.
- Review profiles and invite candidates to apply for your job
- Search for additional candidates that meet your criteria
Communicate with applicants and schedule interviews to select the best candidate.
- In-app messaging makes communication easy and private
- Accept multiple legal professionals for larger projects
The entire staffing process lives in one simple interface.
- Find legal professionals, manage projects, and handle payments online
- Work with your favorite on-demand contractors again on future projects
Chris exemplifies what it means to be an entrepreneurial lawyer in the 21st Century. After graduating from George Washington University Law School, he began his career in the corporate transactional group at one of the most prestigious law firms in the country, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP. Chris utilized his training and experience to found his own company, Syntracts, LLC, serving as the founder and General Counsel. Looking for a new challenge, Chris joined Hire an Esquire providing our clients with a business minded approach and in-house mentality.
Lem gained well rounded corporate experience after joining one of the most highly regarded law firms in the country, Proskauer Rose LLP, where he represented a variety of clients including, public and private companies, funds and banks. Since leaving Proskauer, Lem decided to focus on advising startups and small business on legal issues. Prior to practicing law, Lem graduated with his JD and MBA from Columbia University. Lem currently resides in New York and Austin, TX.
Stephenie joined Hire an Esquire after an impressive career at large Am Law firms including Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP and Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP. She has had a diversified practice ranging from corporate law to immigration. More recently, Stephenie has focused her practiced on leading E-Discovery teams, managing large groups of attorneys on document review projects. Prior to practicing law, Stephenie graduated with a JD from one of the most respected law schools in the country, Harvard Law School.